Dear Valued Client
• Leviate Jet Management will provide hand sanitizer and disposable face masks to all passengers, upon request.
• Crew members are required to wear masks while on duty. The only exception being while airborne in the cockpit where, for safety reasons, it will remain at the pilot’s discretion.
• Crew members shall refrain from welcome/farewell handshakes with passengers.
• Crew members will complete a pre-boarding non-contact fever scanning of all passengers. Leviate Jet Management will not board anyone with a fever (100.4 Fahrenheit or higher) or who appears visibly ill without a doctor’s note clearing the passenger to travel, not older than 24 hours.
• During boarding and pre-takeoff procedures for ID verification, the passengers will be asked to either put their ID on a clean surface for our pilots to examine or extend out their ID while maintaining social distance, so that they are the only one handling their ID.
• During the safety overview of the plane, passengers will be asked to move to the aft of the cabin so there is more distance between the passengers and the crew members.
• Crew members must wash hands thoroughly with soap and water frequently and will recommend the same to all passengers.
• Crew members are required to take their temperatures twice a day and complete a health assessment checklist. Any crew member with a fever equal or greater than 100.4 Fahrenheit or exhibits COVID-19 like symptoms, or who triggers anything on our checklist will be removed from a duty to focus on their health.
• For any crew member who shows any signs of illness, the aircraft shall be removed from service immediately for deep cleaning prior to further use for charter flights.
• Leviate Jet Management will not operate to areas with widespread ongoing transmission of COVID-19, as identified by the Centers for Disease Control unless Leviate Flight Operations in conjunction with our ground handling agents can implement preventative measures to minimize exposure. Flights to those areas will be reviewed on a case by case basis and require approval from the Chief Pilot, Director of Safety, and Flight Operations Manager.
• All aircraft shall be treated with an approved product, professionally applied throughout the interior of the aircraft, that works across a broad spectrum of known bacteria and viruses (including SARS-Cov-2). The product will be applied every 90 days.
• Thorough wipe down of high touchpoints such as seat belts, window shade controls, seat recline levers, and handrail using Quaternary Ammonium towelettes or other “List N” disinfectants. All products on “List N” meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
• All standard stock items shall be handled exclusively by the crew members for passenger and crew safety, given the multiple touch-points in the servicing process. Leviate Jet Management will remove all standard stock items when requested by the charter client. Passengers may bring their own food and beverages on-board.
• Removing decorative hand towels from lavatories and replace with disposable wipes.
• Prepare and serve food with gloves on, change as necessary.
• Use of disposable tableware for catering.